Recent content by Sun

  1. Sun

    Favorite mmorpg game ?

    What did I do to deserve you :maheart: thank you
  2. Sun

    Sometimes I just want to not interact with any other kpop fans ever

    Don’t stress over a hobby it supposed to make you feel better not the other way around.
  3. Sun

    Favorite mmorpg game ?

    I played LOL but I got bored after a while I told you my PC can’t handle games I only have my phone rn
  4. Sun

    Favorite mmorpg game ?

    This one is on PC and mine can’t handle an anti-virus :yolk: And this one is very expensive :((
  5. Sun

    Favorite mmorpg game ?

    I’m bored and I can’t think of any good online games :pandanoreaction:
  6. Sun

    Intro Introduction Saemin!

    Welcome your grandma seems nice :)
  7. Sun

    Rumor SM Secret Agenda?

    Amen to that brotha :maheart:
  8. Sun

    News SuperM: The Avengers of Kpop

    Bruh....What are they gonna do when they decide to make a Chinese ver ?
  9. Sun

    NCT NCTmentary Theory ig?

    Eh..it’s probably some sort of brainwashing method displayed as a “lore”
  10. Sun

    Will NCT ever get a hit song?

    For me all their songs are hits they need to get promoted like how people promoted keanu reeves
  11. Sun

    Which Nct Member will get caught in a dating scandal first

    Me and I haven’t debuted yet
  12. Sun

    Might as well fellow you since we got some businesses

    Might as well fellow you since we got some businesses
  13. Sun

    Rumor ARIANA GRANDE AND BLACKPINK COLLAB CONFIRMED

    If it’s true this is gonna blow up for sure
  14. Sun

    Do you think pranks are immature ?

    I don’t do pranks or like them