So I’m kinda new to this, so please don’t judge me..
Hello, I’m mostly known as Sae(Min),
My username comes from my name which is 박새민 (Park Sae-Min).
I’m 15 years old and I was born in Busan, Korea as I’m trying to learn Korean again but I haven’t spoken it since I was 5.. I moved to the Netherlands around the age of 5 so I’ve grown up with the Dutch culture and language!
I speak Dutch, English, French, German and Mandarin. I speak most of these not as fluent but I’m trying to improve on them as much as I can.
I got interested in kpop because of my grandmother, she is actually very interested in the Korean pop music as it is right now and introduced me to artists like SHINee when I was very young. Right now I’m not as involved in that much groups, I really enjoy solo artists more than groups.
(For example Dean, Crush and Sunmi.)
I enjoy singing, dancing, gaming, anime, playing instruments and so much more. I do want to try and improve my singing because I really enjoy doing it, I’m not that good at it..
That’s kinda it.. I’m looking forward to being here! Thank you for reading!
Hello, I’m mostly known as Sae(Min),
My username comes from my name which is 박새민 (Park Sae-Min).
I’m 15 years old and I was born in Busan, Korea as I’m trying to learn Korean again but I haven’t spoken it since I was 5.. I moved to the Netherlands around the age of 5 so I’ve grown up with the Dutch culture and language!
I speak Dutch, English, French, German and Mandarin. I speak most of these not as fluent but I’m trying to improve on them as much as I can.
I got interested in kpop because of my grandmother, she is actually very interested in the Korean pop music as it is right now and introduced me to artists like SHINee when I was very young. Right now I’m not as involved in that much groups, I really enjoy solo artists more than groups.
(For example Dean, Crush and Sunmi.)
I enjoy singing, dancing, gaming, anime, playing instruments and so much more. I do want to try and improve my singing because I really enjoy doing it, I’m not that good at it..
That’s kinda it.. I’m looking forward to being here! Thank you for reading!