Recent content by Swan42

  1. S

    so much for negotiating username changes - I'm now using this thread to call out people who fail to inform selfie about their username changes

    @Selfmate, I have removed the PW from my user name, making my new ID Swan42.
  2. S

    who's this "Mr" you think they're talking about?

    Mr. Cheap: And since @StrayMixx asked, here's Mr. Sandman:
  3. S

    News Lisa announces her collaboration with Meta Glasses

    I've seen exactly one non-problematic use of Meta glasses (see below). And I'm always disappointed when US companies hire Lisa.
  4. S

    What's your dream job?

    When I was 10, I wanted to be Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court. When I was 18, I wanted to be a jazz singer. When I was 20, I wanted to be a librarian. Now I'd like to have enough money to retire and spend the rest of my life traveling.
  5. S

    Sooooo... what's up with these funky hats?

    I assumed Oktoberfest, but I could be wrong.
  6. S

    Labor Day weekend plans?

    Going to Oakland to see BigBang.
  7. S

    Post the last pic you took!

    I went to Korea for a couple weeks. Saw Psy three times, thrifted, and got my personal colors misdiagnosed by an AI unit that didn't factor in that some people don't have brown eyes.
  8. S

    Post the last pic you took!

    They were closed for the night, so I didn't find out if their cream soup is any good.
  9. S

    Hear me out....

  10. S

    how many times have you talked about your ult on KPS?

    55, and I would like to apologize for talking so much.
  11. S

    How did you become a fan of your favs?

    Paul Williams: I can’t remembe, but it was probably when he accepted his Oscar and said “I would like to thank all the little people, but I am the little people.” (He was 5’2” at the time and is probably shorter now.) Davy Jones: I watched MTV’ Monkees marathons in 1986 and went for the short...
  12. S

    Augustus 2 the strong was really busy

    Has anyone checked whether Charles XII was one of Augustus' kids?
  13. S

    News Girls Generations is making a comeback for their 20th Anniversary

    Maybe it's my age showing, but I found December to be much worse than July. I spent some of my childhood in hot humidity, so that was survivable; cold humidity made everything hurt so much that I had to buy sweats to sleep in.
  14. S

    What are your current obsessions, besides kpop?

    Check your app store; DC Universe and Marvel Unlimited offer new and back issue comics you can read on your mobile device. I don't have DC Universe, but Marvel Unlimited is $70 US/year for all the comics you can read all the way back to the 1930s.
  15. S

    have you ever cut your own hair?

    Just the occasional section of split ends.