Recent content by TaShye

  1. TaShye

    Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~

    Years later I can now officially say that my bias is Mingi. And my second bias is OT8. ......Yes....YEARS later. I haven't been active on here in years. I just found this site again~ Glad to be back. I was gonna mention my favorite moment of 2023 regarding ATEEZ buuut I don't have one. Soooo...
  2. TaShye

    Audio YooA "Falling For Me"

    So adorable~ <3 But it's also very upbeat and bright.
  3. TaShye

    1st Gen Stans

    I know I'm late. o-o
  4. TaShye

    Game Type with your eyes closed the words user above you wrote

    you know what else is big?....my feet- Idols who should direct an MV again: BamBam
  5. TaShye

    MV Sechskies- All for you (MV) feat. Yoo Hee-Yeol

    Seeing 5 people in the thumbnail definitely threw me off tho. lolol I was so confused.
  6. TaShye

    1st Gen Stans

    Lee Jaejin (Jaijin for the newer fans) finally has like a solo project!
  7. TaShye

    reasons why kps is the WORST forum

    I was ready to open my mind and hear some points. I took the baaaaiiit. It's okay tho
  8. TaShye

    SM Entertainment Warns Legal Action After Lysn Users Harassed Red Velvet’s Irene & Seulgi With Inappropriate Messages

    Honestly, they should've done this back when a TVXQ member got poisoned by super glue being placed within his drink. I know there's so many more instances but it's like. Wow, you really let that one just go like that? Like I don't recall SM Entertainment actually taking any action besides...
  9. TaShye

    1st Gen Stans

    Dreamcatcher covering Chakra's "Han". I like this video because you can see the dance more clearly~
  10. TaShye

    jpop favourites : me vs you all

    I wasn't alert of this even though you tagged me. o-o I only found this because it was a recommended topic underneath my "Jpop Suggestions" topic. favourite boygroup: Flowback [Currently, it changes] favourite girl group: Giselle4 [Currently, it changes] favourite underrated girl group: -...
  11. TaShye

    1st Gen Stans

  12. TaShye

    1st Gen Stans

    Yeea I'm a whole month late. But Hey look! It's SECHSKIES!
  13. TaShye

    Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~

    There has been many changes since I was last here. But so far since December 2019 Mingi has stayed my bias..... But the current bias timeline is still, kinda lengthy. Too lengthy for like an entire years worth of ATEEZ (starting from February 2019). Wooyoung/Yunho > Seonghwa > San> Wooyoung >...
  14. TaShye

    BTS song recommendations? (For someone who liked their 1st year releases)

    I like "Dead Leaves", "Hold Me Tight", "Love Is Not Over" and "A Supplementary Story You Never Walk Alone" and "Serendipity". I really like "House of Cards" and "My Time". (I've already listened to V's "Sigma" prior to this reply. I actually mentioned it in my last reply when I realized I...
  15. TaShye

    BTS song recommendations? (For someone who liked their 1st year releases)

    I forgot that "go go go" and "Boyz with fun" existed. "Go go go" I knew of from my K-pop group covering it and I did not like it. "Boyz with fun" is okay. I know of it from this one video that showed V's different choreographies for it. I like "Outro: Tears" and "Ddaeng" is okay to me. I'd...