jpop favourites : me vs you all (3 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
source:



favourite boygroup: Da-iCE
favourite girl group: NEO JAPONISM

favourite underrated girl group: BLACKNAZARENE
favourite underrated boy group: Black Iris

favourite band: BAND-MAID
favourite sub-unit: Buono!

favourite senior girl group: Perfume
favourite senior boy group: Hey! Say! JUMP

favourite rookie girl group: Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
favourite rookie boy group: ONE 'N ONLY

favourite disbanded girl group: Flower
favourite disbanded boy group: BEE SHUFFLE

favourite male soloist: Miyakawa-kun
favourite female soloist: Rei Yasuda

favourite male rapper: SKY-HI
favourite female rapper: Elle Teresa

favourite girl group debut: Dance with me (Chuning Candy)
favourite boy group debut: Lightning (THE RAMPAGE FROM EXILE TRIBE)

favourite girl group song: Genwaku no Catharsis (NEO JAPONISM)
favourite boy group song: FRONTIERS (THE RAMPAGE FROM EXILE TRIBE)

favourite girl group dance: Futari Saison (Keyakizaka46)
favourite boy group dance: Category (ONE N' ONLY)




​
 
  • Like
Reactions: TaShye
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I just know my fave jpop GG is Higeki no heroine syndrome lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I don't know how to answer most of it; so I answered what I could and placed a question mark wherever I couldn't. I splitted the band one. Another disclaimer; not all of my responses are about idols.

favourite boygroup: SUPER★DRAGON *
favourite girl group: PassCode

favourite underrated girl group: ?
favourite underrated boy group: ?

favourite all-male band: Galneryus
favourite all-female band: Aldious
favourite sub-unit: ?

favourite senior girl group: ?
favourite senior boy group: ?

favourite rookie girl group: ?
favourite rookie boy group: ?

favourite disbanded girl group: ?
favourite disbanded boy group: ?

favourite male soloist: Hyde
favourite female soloist: Mai Yajima

favourite male rapper: ?
favourite female rapper: ? **

favourite girl group debut: ?
favourite boy group debut: ?

favourite girl group song: Taking You Out (PassCode)
favourite boy group song: Untouchable Max (SUPER★DRAGON)

favourite girl group dance: ?
favourite boy group dance: ?

* SUPER★DRAGON is not really a fave. I'm not a fan; yet, I like more of their songs than any other boygroup's.
** I don't know much of rappers; so I left it unanswered.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't know how to answer most of it; so I answered what I could and placed a question mark wherever I couldn't. I splitted the band one. Another disclaimer; not all of my responses are about idols.

favourite boygroup: SUPER★DRAGON *
favourite girl group: PassCode

favourite underrated girl group: ?
favourite underrated boy group: ?

favourite all-male band: Galneryus
favourite all-female band: Aldious
favourite sub-unit: ?

favourite senior girl group: ?
favourite senior boy group: ?

favourite rookie girl group: ?
favourite rookie boy group: ?

favourite disbanded girl group: ?
favourite disbanded boy group: ?

favourite male soloist: Hyde
favourite female soloist: Mai Yajima

favourite male rapper: ?
favourite female rapper: ? **

favourite girl group debut: ?
favourite boy group debut: ?

favourite girl group song: Taking You Out (PassCode)
favourite boy group song: Untouchable Max (SUPER★DRAGON)

favourite girl group dance: ?
favourite boy group dance: ?

* SUPER★DRAGON is not really a fave. I'm not a fan; yet, I like more of their songs than any other boygroup's.
** I don't know much of rappers; so I left it unanswered.
girl group dance could be one from PassCode, they have many great dances :sakUwu:
disbanded could be Q'ulle, Fullfull Pocket :dubuthink:

+ Higeki is considerated as a rookie group
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Heh, I'll do my best :nekosweat:

favourite boygroup: Sandaime J Soul Brothers
favourite girl group: Fairies

favourite underrated girl group: -
favourite underrated boy group: -

favourite band: atm, SOL
favourite sub-unit: -

favourite senior girl group: -
favourite senior boy group: -

favourite rookie girl group: -
favourite rookie boy group: -

favourite disbanded girl group: -
favourite disbanded boy group: -

favourite male soloist: Daichi Miura
favourite female soloist: Utada Hikaru

favourite male rapper: -
favourite female rapper: -

favourite girl group debut: -
favourite boy group debut: D.D by Snow Man

favourite girl group song: Fashionable by Fairies
favourite boy group song: ooh. Eeny meeny miny moe by Sandaime J Soul Brothers

favourite girl group dance: Bling Bling My Love by Fairies
favourite boy group dance: Alright Alright by Generations from Exile Tribe
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Heh, I'll do my best :nekosweat:

favourite boygroup: Sandaime J Soul Brothers
favourite girl group: Fairies

favourite underrated girl group: -
favourite underrated boy group: -

favourite band: atm, SOL
favourite sub-unit: -

favourite senior girl group: -
favourite senior boy group: -

favourite rookie girl group: -
favourite rookie boy group: -

favourite disbanded girl group: -
favourite disbanded boy group: -

favourite male soloist: Daichi Miura
favourite female soloist: Utada Hikaru

favourite male rapper: -
favourite female rapper: -

favourite girl group debut: -
favourite boy group debut: D.D by Snow Man

favourite girl group song: Fashionable by Fairies
favourite boy group song: ooh. Eeny meeny miny moe by Sandaime J Soul Brothers

favourite girl group dance: Bling Bling My Love by Fairies
favourite boy group dance: Alright Alright by Generations from Exile Tribe
SOL :nekolove:

I really like Fairies (Bling Bling my Love) and SNOW MAN!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't pay much attention to dance. It's usually only seen on live performances and the way they're edited makes it very difficult to follow.

I may have added another category; favourite female screamer. It'd be Imada Yuna.
I see what you mean :nekolove:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't know that many, but I'll do my best!
favourite boygroup: Arashi or M!LK
favourite girl group: NEO JAPONISM

favourite senior girl group: AKB48(are they a senior?)

favourite female soloist: Hikaru Utada(?)

favourite boy group debut: Coffee ga Nomemasen (M!LK)

favourite girl group song: Genwaku no Catharsis (NEO JAPONISM)
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
I wasn't alert of this even though you tagged me. o-o I only found this because it was a recommended topic underneath my "Jpop Suggestions" topic.
source:



favourite boygroup: Da-iCE
favourite girl group: NEO JAPONISM

favourite underrated girl group: BLACKNAZARENE
favourite underrated boy group: Black Iris

favourite band: BAND-MAID
favourite sub-unit: Buono!

favourite senior girl group: Perfume
favourite senior boy group: Hey! Say! JUMP

favourite rookie girl group: Higeki no Heroine Syndrome
favourite rookie boy group: ONE 'N ONLY

favourite disbanded girl group: Flower
favourite disbanded boy group: BEE SHUFFLE

favourite male soloist: Miyakawa-kun
favourite female soloist: Rei Yasuda

favourite male rapper: SKY-HI
favourite female rapper: Elle Teresa

favourite girl group debut: Dance with me (Chuning Candy)
favourite boy group debut: Lightning (THE RAMPAGE FROM EXILE TRIBE)

favourite girl group song: Genwaku no Catharsis (NEO JAPONISM)
favourite boy group song: FRONTIERS (THE RAMPAGE FROM EXILE TRIBE)

favourite girl group dance: Futari Saison (Keyakizaka46)
favourite boy group dance: Category (ONE N' ONLY)




​

favourite boygroup: Flowback [Currently, it changes]
favourite girl group: Giselle4 [Currently, it changes]

favourite underrated girl group: -
favourite underrated boy group: -

favourite band: キズ
(Their name is in Japanese. It's Kizu I'm not sure if you can find them without writing it in Japanese)
favourite sub-unit: GAM

favourite senior girl group: Candies
favourite senior boy group: W-inds.

favourite rookie girl group: -
favourite rookie boy group: ONE 'N ONLY

favourite disbanded girl group: Candies, Doll Elements, Giselle4, SDN48
favourite disbanded boy group: X4

favourite male soloist: Daichi Miura
favourite female soloist: Sheena Ringo

favourite male rapper: SKY-HI
favourite female rapper: Chanmina

favourite girl group debut: -
favourite boy group debut: -

favourite girl group song: Berryz Koubou - anata nashi de ha ukiteyukenai (2013 Ver.) [Currently, it changes]
favourite boy group song: -

favourite girl group dance: FEMM - Flood the Night [Currently, it changes]
favourite boy group dance: Choutokkyuu - Need You [Currently, it changes]
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread