Recent content by trulychoi

  1. trulychoi

    Why is twitter so political

    Honestly it really depends on which side you're on and who you follow; same thing with Instagram.
  2. trulychoi

    I'M BACK! My laptop is fixed and I'm getting a new one soon!

    I'M BACK! My laptop is fixed and I'm getting a new one soon!
  3. trulychoi

    Appreciation Eman's Top 10 Boy Group Songs Of All Time

    Yes I remember! But I thought you would've forgotten about SHINee and their songs after I disappeared :maheart: I'm touched that you remember them and me trying to convert to the cult religion that is Shawolism
  4. trulychoi

    If 5 things could summon you

    SHINees lightstick (to represent everything about them and my undying love for them) Perfume (both moderately priced AND expensive bc I love to smell good) Body lotions (cuz ya can't be cute if you're dry and crusty) black liquid eyeliner (my signature thing) dramatic false lashes (without them...
  5. trulychoi

    Official The chat thread...

    Honkai impact 3rd should have reached the same amount of popularity BEFORE genshin impact. It makes no sense to me how everyone, even those who aren't familiar with mihoyo, are fawning for GI and not HI3; do we not deserve love over here??? :pepecry1:
  6. trulychoi

    Hidden messages in google translate

    I forgot which dialect of Chinese it was and the sentence you had to put in to get it, but in one instance part of the sentence translates into 'soulja boy tell 'em'
  7. trulychoi

    Appreciation Eman's Top 10 Boy Group Songs Of All Time

    SHINEE AT #5! Shawols still winning 12 years after
  8. trulychoi

    Official The chat thread...

    I GOT MY LEARNER'S PERMIT YESTERDAY!!
  9. trulychoi

    most musically interesting groups in your opinion ?

    SHINee. I really do feel like if you wanted to get someone into Kpop SHINee would be great because they have so many different types of songs and concepts that it would be hard to not find at least one that fits a person's taste.
  10. trulychoi

    A new tic i have

    AND FINALLY FOR MY 1,000TH POST ON KPS THE WORD OF THE DAY: PANIS A HUGE thanks to those that helped along the way. Trust me that if KPS ever gets a monetary system like OH with won, I will pay you all back generously for your contribution to my success :sanapray:
  11. trulychoi

    A new tic i have

    YOU KNOW IT
  12. trulychoi

    18+ kpop best m**f awards

    I hope my mini spam helps Taemin-ah achieve her dreams of being Kpop's best m**f :sanapray: I just know how much it means to her
  13. trulychoi

    A new tic i have

    OMG THREE MORE POSTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOW UP AND PRETEND I DON'T KNOW NOBODY
  14. trulychoi

    A new tic i have

    Not me spelling hammer wrong. Why does my spelling and grammar decrease each time I go on this forum? But honestly same, it hurts and I don't even have a wee wee That's assuming I pass the vision exam with my blind ass :worry:
  15. trulychoi

    A new tic i have

    And of course I had to schedule it right before thanksgiving so even if I fail I can't just retake it the next day smhhhh