Recent content by txshxxyk

  1. txshxxyk

    News Park Kyung called out various artist for sajaegi- gets sued in response

    1) Sorry if someone has mentioned this already but I'd just like to correct this just in case: Kyung is still a Block B member, he has a solo career too but that doesn't mean he left Block B 2) As a bee myself, I'm actually kind of proud of him for being so fearless. None of us really know why...
  2. txshxxyk

    Comment a Japanese k-pop song and I'll rate it based on how good the Japanese is

    4.7/5.0 Really really good but just some minor pronunciation difficulties with the "tsu" and "chu" sounds. Otherwise pretty much as good as you can get! Honestly for the most part if you showed this to a native japanese they probably won't even notice they're Korean especially because the lyrics...
  3. txshxxyk

    Comment a Japanese k-pop song and I'll rate it based on how good the Japanese is

    They do come to Japan quite a lot and I know many Japanese friends who are monbebes, so that might play a part in why it's so good!
  4. txshxxyk

    Comment a Japanese k-pop song and I'll rate it based on how good the Japanese is

    Queen of languages indeed. I'd say 4.9/5.0 just because nothing's perfect. I absolutely love how the lyrics follow the natural flow of the language!
  5. txshxxyk

    Comment a Japanese k-pop song and I'll rate it based on how good the Japanese is

    4.2/5.0 It's really good! I'm actually surprised at how well it's written without heavily relying on English parts. But, Vernon's "もしもし(moshi moshi)" bothers me because it sounds like "mosh mosh". And during Minghao's part, the word "battery" seems a little off intonation/rhythm wise. But again...
  6. txshxxyk

    Comment a Japanese k-pop song and I'll rate it based on how good the Japanese is

    First of all, TASTEEE!!! 4.6/5.0 : It's very very very good for an uptempo Japanese song!!! For the most part, it flows really nicely and the pronunciation is good enough that you can hear what they're saying. There are a couple of iffy parts but it's barely noticeable like you wouldn't notice...
  7. txshxxyk

    Comment a Japanese k-pop song and I'll rate it based on how good the Japanese is

    1-5 with 5 being the best (I'm native in Japanese btw) :pikahappy:
  8. txshxxyk

    No problem! right back at you :nekolove:

    No problem! right back at you :nekolove:
  9. txshxxyk

    This is disgraceful...

    My homeroom teacher, he's British but teaches in Japan, made a sarcastic joke about not being able to go to the rugby match. Typhoons are such a normal thing here and a lot of my classmates too were happy that we could skip school today because of it. But I think some people only made this kind...
  10. txshxxyk

    Game Count to 1,000

    364
  11. txshxxyk

    News Blackpink sells out Tokyo Dome

    I just checked and there are still a lot of tickets left (ticket availability was listed as ◎) Still, it's amazing that they are able to perform at such a big venue!!
  12. txshxxyk

    Comment A Group....

    BlockB iKON
  13. txshxxyk

    Tell me your opinion: Should I go to South Korea for uni?

    Yes, but that would also mean that it could escalate over the next four years. There is no way to tell so the anxiety really builds up from there. You're right. The Japanese universities I applied to do offer exchange programs with the Korean university I applied to. I guess it's just a matter...
  14. txshxxyk

    Tell me your opinion: Should I go to South Korea for uni?

    As a Japanese student, should I go to a South Korean university if I am accepted? I've been thinking about going to a Korean university since junior year but considering the tension between the countries would it be a dumb choice to choose a Korean university over a Japanese one? I'm only...
  15. txshxxyk

    I'll tell you your Idol soul mate...

    81 Female (bi-curious) please :)