Recent content by xFuyume_LSHFanx

  1. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    That's interesting... But also hard I think.

    That's interesting... But also hard I think.
  2. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    Contest? Really? What kind of contest? Have to make mashups?

    Contest? Really? What kind of contest? Have to make mashups?
  3. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    That's a good hobby... I am also try to edit videos from kdramas sometimes, although I made only...

    That's a good hobby... I am also try to edit videos from kdramas sometimes, although I made only one yet a few month ago. I should edit more again, but hard to find the right music to them actually.
  4. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    That's great! 🤍

    That's great! 🤍
  5. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    Sometimes even I like to listen to the japanese versions of my favourite kpop groups' songs...

    Sometimes even I like to listen to the japanese versions of my favourite kpop groups' songs too...
  6. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    Ditto. 👍

    Ditto. 👍
  7. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    I just recognize that I found her already once and I liked this song with her! 😅 [MEDIA]...

    I just recognize that I found her already once and I liked this song with her! 😅 Gosh... Now I have the feeling again that I like so much the sounding of japanese language! 😄😊
  8. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    I am going to check... 👍

    I am going to check... 👍
  9. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    @Flocon Wow! It isn't bad! Definitely not bad! 🤩 Thanks that you showed it to me!🙏

    @Flocon Wow! It isn't bad! Definitely not bad! 🤩 Thanks that you showed it to me!🙏
  10. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    He has such a good voice, hasn't he? I found him when I looking for "anime style" music what I...

    He has such a good voice, hasn't he? I found him when I looking for "anime style" music what I listened while I was on the road to my workplace... His music helps me to be relaxed. 😄 Can I ask that who is your favourite japanise singer? I always open to got kown other artists...
  11. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    [IMG] Good night!

    Good night!
  12. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    Intro Greetings!

    That's a relief. I mean that it wasn't offending...🤗😆 Sometimes I also think about my "baby bias" like younger brothers. 😅
  13. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    Intro Greetings!

    Oh... Sorry if it may sounded offending!😱
  14. xFuyume_LSHFanx

    Intro Greetings!

    That's awesome! And I am glad to meet you too! I look forward to talk a more with you in the future!✌️ Actually I started to feel old myself nowadays because I just recognized that some of my favourite kpop artists are so much younger than me... 😅🥺