We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
In case you didn't know, @milk has many benefits:
1. Milk Is Packed With Nutrients
2. It’s A Good Source of Quality Protein
3. Milk Benefits Bone Health
4. Helps Prevent Weight Gain
5. Milk Is a Versatile Ingredient
Source: 5 Proven Health Benefits of Milk
Thanks for coming to my TED TALK...
What percentage milk do you drink?
In Estonia the most popular ones are 3,5% and 3,8-4,2% milk (This is the one that I love the most) The last one doesn't have a set percentage, because every cow gives slightly different milk and they leave the amount of fat in the milk as it is when it comes...