- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
After a long time of being on KPS, I have finally hit 1000 messages! This also marks my 50th thread. I know it may seem small to most of you,,,but this little amount still makes me happy :D
Shoutout to all the friends I've made here, I love you all so much! Thanks for making me feel like I belong <3
Hopefully I'll be able to get to know everyone here even better in the future! <3 <3 <3
Shoutout to all the friends I've made here, I love you all so much! Thanks for making me feel like I belong <3
Hopefully I'll be able to get to know everyone here even better in the future! <3 <3 <3