Appreciation 1,000th post on 1 year Anniversary! (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Ok I'm a two days early but you feel me. I haven't posted that much on here this week cause I was saving my 1000th post for the first of March but I got tired of waiting for the first of March.

But anyway. Happy One Year Anniversary to me! My first 1000 posts have single handedly kept kpopsource alive. Without me @Bae Joo-hyun would have pulled the plug on this place months ago. So you're welcome.

You can celebrate this milestone by posting random f(x) gifs in this thread for me.

PS: Please don't pm your nudes. I'm trying to grow as a person. Thanks for understanding.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Posting this instead because it’s an excuse to share my favourite f(x) song :sanapray:

Happy 1k!

OH MY GOD. Is that from Dimension 4??

I've purposely tried to avoid a lot of this footage cause I wanted to wait and watch the whole concert in one sitting on bluray.

But this is so good!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations drew on your anniversary and 1k posts :nekolove:
now what‘s left is finding you a ship partner
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Congrats, DrewB-here's my flop effort at f(x) gif.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread