- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Who’s your favorite contestant in Produce x 101 so far?
The Starship and YG boys
The Starship and YG boys
Good eye for cutenessi love haechan
ily too <3
something cool and something you dislike about your country?
the festivals and noise
Cutest user?
@Jimimis
Users you’d like to get closer to?
@twinkle (tho we're pretty close already) @bulletproof @peachparfait @perhapz
Who’s your favorite contestant in Produce x 101 so far?
n/a since I'm dumb and watch the show after to spare me the heartbreak of favs not making it lol
are you a hoe for pandas or hyuna?
obviously hyuna
indian food is great, i love lassi and green curry
fun fact: I hate lassi lmao
of course, you're my little haggyGood eye for cuteness![]()
aww I'd like to get close to you as well, i'm always open to make new friends, especially nice onesUsers you’d like to get closer to?
@twinkle (tho we're pretty close already) @bulletproof @peachparfait @perhapz
aww I'd like to get close to you as well, i'm always open to make new friends, especially nice ones![]()