1 year anniversary anon woooo (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Did not know I would be on here this long, woowie keke ask me or tell me whatever, anything is on the table :)

click sulli ! click sulli ! click sulli ! click sulli ! click sulli ! click sulli !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
How have your interests changed in the last year?

I think I have definitely gotten more attached to my interests, in a way, and am way more dedicated to doing my hobbies daily keke
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
you mentioned that you now are more attached to your interests so what are your hobbies? :)

keke mostly writing, reading, journaling, researching history, podcasts & classical music have been captivating lately, as well as watching historical TV shows
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
congrats on one year !! if you could visit any one place, where would you go?

Aha thanks ! :D I don't have a specific location in mind but would definitely prefer to visit someplace cold & isolated
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread