- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
THANK YOU GUYS FOR
I've never thought that I would hit 10k in such a short amount of time
I also never thought that I would do 3 threads in one day

Thank you to all the staff members for creating this amazing place, which I already consider as my second home.
Thank you to all the users I know


Thank YOU, for reading this
I've never thought that I would hit 10k in such a short amount of time
I also never thought that I would do 3 threads in one day
Thank you to all the staff members for creating this amazing place, which I already consider as my second home.
Thank you to all the users I know
Thank YOU, for reading this
@Ozymandias @Tir @perhapz @JisoosHusband @AnotherKpopTrash @Reo @lalaloveloona
Tell me if you wanna be in my beautiful taglist
or if I should stop tagging you 

Tell me if you wanna be in my beautiful taglist