10 characters 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


stan
This is the song for night journeys
turn on the heater, play this song and pretend you don't have a destination :sanapray:

Also @Chahee I realized that the word "characters" has 10 characters so if I just write "characters" as the title, thats the same as "10 characters" :worry:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a nice song
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hypnotic music indeed. This is amazingly good!
Reminds me of Sarah Blasko from Australia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male


stan
This is the song for night journeys
turn on the heater, play this song and pretend you don't have a destination :sanapray:

Also @Chahee I realized that the word "characters" has 10 characters so if I just write "characters" as the title, thats the same as "10 characters" :worry:
I'll use "characters" as filler then
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread