10 Forgotten GG bops that you need to relisten to (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Comment below what songs you forgotten, did you discover anything new?

I’ll be there - Spica


Get out - AOA


Crush - I.O.I


Flashback - After school


I’m in love - Secret


Shake it - Sistar


I don’t need a man - Miss A


Catch me if you can - SNSD


Remember - Apink


Shut up - UNNIES

:icgyu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Anyway Crush is my fav IOI song :sj_weary:
And I don't need a man by Miss A is great.

CMIYC, I kinda prefer the leaked OT9 version for that last Jessica appearance :yolk:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
all songs included are amazing :sj_weary: in my case, i recently listened to this song again after quite a long time and it reminded me of how underrated spica were.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so much taste :nekolove:
glad to see Remember on your list. it‘s one of the best apink songs
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely more SPICA





All Sunny Hills stuff



Actually while looking for this I found out that they had comeback just 4 months ago :jisoosmh: They were in long hiatus with no words so i thought they disbanded, but I guess not had just some member changes. Doesn't seem biggest budget mv, but song is pretty good. Pretty good surviving for 13 years old group and so happy to see Kota and Seungah again.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread