Appreciation 10 K-pop groups who have waited years for a win (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Pentagon. :( It's their 3rd anniversary tomorrow and they still haven't got their 1st win
I AM A PENTAGON STAN ...
I guess that if they hadn't that scandal with HyunA and E'Dawn they would have won with Shine 😒 😒
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I AM A PENTAGON STAN ...
I guess that if they hadn't that scandal with HyunA and E'Dawn they would have won with Shine 😒 😒
Ahh yeah maybe. Shine was their best chance so far. Tbh I think it's the way the dating news was handled by Cube that affected the group's momentum. Idk, it's just unfortunate how the situation played out. But I like to think that they will get their 1st win when all 9 members can promote together though (you know, with Kino being absent from Sha La La and Yanan from Humph). Next comeback will be the one, hopefully!! 🥺
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ahh yeah maybe. Shine was their best chance so far. Tbh I think it's the way the dating news was handled by Cube that affected the group's momentum. Idk, it's just unfortunate how the situation played out. But I like to think that they will get their 1st win when all 9 members can promote together though (you know, with Kino being absent from Sha La La and Yanan from Humph). Next comeback will be the one, hopefully!! 🥺
I HOPE SO TOO ! I AM PRAYING 🙏🙏
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kelly

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Theres so many, Ill just list a few that haven't won yet

100%-Debuted in 2012
24k-Debuted in 2012
Cross gene-Debuted in 2012
Bigflo-Debuted in 2014
Halo-Debuted in 2014
Sonamoo-Debuted in 2014
Snuper-Debuted in 2015
VAV-Debuted in 2015
SF9-Debuted in 2016
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Theres so many, Ill just list a few that haven't won yet

100%-Debuted in 2012
24k-Debuted in 2012
Cross gene-Debuted in 2012
Bigflo-Debuted in 2014
Halo-Debuted in 2014
Sonamoo-Debuted in 2014
Snuper-Debuted in 2015
VAV-Debuted in 2015
SF9-Debuted in 2016
SF9 and SONAMOO deserve a first win ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SF9 and SONAMOO deserve a first win ...
they really do, I think SF9 will be able to get one eventually but with how TS is I feel like Sonamoo might never get theirs :umjicry:
Their last song was so good too
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
they really do, I think SF9 will be able to get one eventually but with how TS is I feel like Sonamoo might never get theirs :umjicry:
Their last song was so good too
I THINK THAT I AGREE WITH YOU ... THAT'S SAD ... I HATE TS ENTERTAINMENT 😠😠
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
42
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly, imagine waiting 6 years and 7 months for your first win? That would take pure determination and patience!
Although this list was back in November 2018, here are 10 Kpop groups who have waited a long time to get their first win.

Source: 10 K-Pop Groups Who Waited Years For Their First Music Show Win

MONSTA X - 2 Years and 6 Months
Block B - 2 Years and 6 Months
LOVELYZ - 2 Years and 6 Months
LABOUM - 2 Years and 8 Months
EXID - 2 Years and 11 Months
Girl's Day - 3 Years
Boyfriend - 3 Years and 6 Months
BTOB - 3 Years and 7 Months
NU'EST - 5 Years and 7 Months
U-KISS - 6 Years and 7 Months

Groups who have yet to get their first win over 2 years and are still active:
Dreamcatcher (Without MINX) - 2 Years and 8 Months (2 Years and 9 Months in 4 Days time)

Are there any others who have been waiting for 2 years plus?
Honestly, imagine waiting 6 years and 7 months for your first win? That would take pure determination and patience!
Although this list was back in November 2018, here are 10 Kpop groups who have waited a long time to get their first win.

Source: 10 K-Pop Groups Who Waited Years For Their First Music Show Win

MONSTA X - 2 Years and 6 Months
Block B - 2 Years and 6 Months
LOVELYZ - 2 Years and 6 Months
LABOUM - 2 Years and 8 Months
EXID - 2 Years and 11 Months
Girl's Day - 3 Years
Boyfriend - 3 Years and 6 Months
BTOB - 3 Years and 7 Months
NU'EST - 5 Years and 7 Months
U-KISS - 6 Years and 7 Months

Groups who have yet to get their first win over 2 years and are still active:
Dreamcatcher (Without MINX) - 2 Years and 8 Months (2 Years and 9 Months in 4 Days time)

Are there any others who have been waiting for 2 years plus?
Honestly, I know how they feel working hard while gaining recognition from the public. I'm waiting for Pentagon to get their first win. They truly deserved it :umjicry:

Btw, can you help me to like, watch and subscribe my Youtube channel here



It means a lot to me. Thank you.
You can tell me your Youtube Channel either if you have one. I will like and subscribe back :rjbow:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread