Intro 10 month anniversary: Re-introduction <3 (2 Viewers)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
Hi omg
Most of u know me by vee, aka my most popular username <3
Uhhh
but anyways
I'm Tai/Taimne, I'm 14 and mixed ! samoan , mexican , and a little salvadorian
I dont post as much as I used to, but i still adore this place, to an extent or wtv
I speak spanish, english, and samoan. some maori as well
My strongest language is def spanish, most spoken in my household
Uhhhh
yeah
Likes :
Sweet food, any mexican candy, sleeping, sleeping at friends house, hanging out, making tiktoks
my boyfriend <3 and watching gilmore girls

Dislikes :
rude people, vegetables, ppl who call me a coconut besides myself, perfect grammar, taco bell tbh
StayC
WJSN
Purple Kiss
Loona
Dia
Weki Meki
Aespa
Itzy


[1/3]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Haiku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've spoken to you.
you're cool.

I hope you're liking it here.

mixed race for the win!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and doll

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread