Appreciation 10 reaons why blackpink is better than your faves (1 Viewer)

PWSwan

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,838
Reactions Received
1,691
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,352
So you're triggered at Blinks for being immature and your response is to attack someone for a joke thread and show yourself as just as immature as the Blinks you loathe? Classy
I wasn't informed that this was a joke thread, as I've seen too many Blinks say things like that seriously. And where in the rules does it say that I have to be mature and classy?
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I wasn't informed that this was a joke thread, as I've seen too many Blinks say things like that seriously. And where in the rules does it say that I have to be mature and classy?
You'll have a lot more fun in life if you learn to not let threads like these bother you and the forum as a whole is meant for mature discussion and you'll only make yourself look like a child with the way you argue, enjoy your day
 
  • Like
Reactions: winwinlucas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread