- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
for my soon-to-be aunt mom @Daydreamer
----------
1) she's so nice
dream really is so nice
2) she cares about people
she sent me a dm a few days ago that was so sweet and I felt so loved
3) she's a great staff member
responsible with amazing ideas
4) her username is so great
literally, it's so cute
5) speaking of her username, her dp is
6) DREAMDADDYYYY
stan
7) visual queen
literally so beautiful
8) amazing taste
9) yesthatmarko
10) she's a good person
I really love you dream <3
we haven't talked that much, but you're a great person <3333
I love you <3
----------
1) she's so nice
2) she cares about people
she sent me a dm a few days ago that was so sweet and I felt so loved
3) she's a great staff member
responsible with amazing ideas
4) her username is so great
literally, it's so cute
5) speaking of her username, her dp is
6) DREAMDADDYYYY
stan
7) visual queen
8) amazing taste
9) yesthatmarko
10) she's a good person
we haven't talked that much, but you're a great person <3333
I love you <3