Appreciation 1000 Days with A.C.E (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship


I'm honestly so shooketh
:jisoosmh:

1000 sounds like a lot but if you change it to 2 1/2 years it just feels like yesterday.
Can't wait to see what they have in store for this year and the future.
I'm sure us Choices won't be disappointed.
:sanapray:

Anticipate their Spring comeback and hopefully a soft concept
:sakUwu:

Stream SAVAGE until then



Also if you didn't know, we're gonna get a few more solo covers from them the upcoming days, started with Chan's cover of Hyuk's "Boy With A Star"



Here some soft A.C.E for y'all

A.C.E
@ikonicraja @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneIzz @MinSquishy @RainbowDevil @baekk @potato @Yolks @ParkSeonghwaaa @Yangi
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I can't believe it's been 1000 days (technically more since I've stanned since predebut) since I've been with these lovable boys. It really does seems like yesterday when they debuted :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: let‘s hope many more days and years will follow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread