1000 songs and a lyric that fits you! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lol well you gotta admit it'd fit extremely well in that case XD And no I haven't. I haven't been on much tbh after I made my account here. Work has been... cruel to be honest :P
oof I missed you I hope work stops being a bish!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oof I missed you I hope work stops being a bish!
Missed you too girl! Hopefully we'll catch up soon. I haven't been on Discord in aaages XD I'll definitely pop by the book rec thread. I'm sure I'll find you there😜
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Missed you too girl! Hopefully we'll catch up soon. I haven't been on Discord in aaages XD I'll definitely pop by the book rec thread. I'm sure I'll find you there😜
You will I saved it and put it on my watch list but I think I forgot to check the last post in there so I haven't been getting updates for a bit XD
Also the discord is mess
We keep having porn bots show up and nobody talks!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You will I saved it and put it on my watch list but I think I forgot to check the last post in there so I haven't been getting updates for a bit XD
Also the discord is mess
We keep having porn bots show up and nobody talks!
Well time for us bookworms to revive it 😜😜

Lmao we do??? XDDD Damn I remember once or twice seeing some. Damn that was annoying. How the heck could they find us???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well time for us bookworms to revive it :P

Lmao we do??? XDDD Damn I remember once or twice seeing some. Damn that was annoying. How the heck could they find us???
I straight up don't know but it was really annoying so far we've somehow avoided them for a bit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marianthi

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think anyone picked this number yet, but my fav number 972
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
888
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've only seen someone posting nr 66, so I'll go for 666 ( correct me if I'm mistaken x: )

It's okay baby please don't cry

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sana

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Can't find the lyrics translated so I'll give you an english line

GET GET GETTING JIGGY GETTING JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY GETTING JIGGY GETTING EH EH EH

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Can't find the lyrics translated so I'll give you an english line

GET GET GETTING JIGGY GETTING JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY GETTING JIGGY GETTING EH EH EH
couldnt be more accurate
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread