Official 100k POST MILESTONE (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
wow 100k is really big. congratulations to all the mods and admins. thank you to the users that have been consistently active here.

i didnt really contribute much but ill be more active from now. i promise.
can i have a yeri badge pls? shes my ult so its perfect for a special occasion like this.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wow, this is great news! Could I please get Seventeen's Woozi badge?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Please can I have the Dreamcatcher (group) badge!

My first badge on KPS!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@Jimimis
still hate you hoe

can I please have the taeyong badge? thank you so much <3
I'M SO PROUD OF Y'ALL!
:pandaomg:I don’t even care you got taeyong’s badge so :pandalove: just for you, I’ll get Haechan next
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMG I'm so proud of us!!!!

I would love the Dreamcatcher group badge!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
How do I know which number I have? If I'm included can I get the WJSN badge?
you just made the cutoff! you're user #494

enjoy your badge!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Thank you! :sanapray:

Btw does this affect the eligibility for the post no. badges, like can I still get the badge for 100 posts?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread