Official 100k POST MILESTONE (2 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Can I ask for a medal ? I reach 100 messages ! I’d like to have a JiHo medal
The place to request badges is here actually! If you read the op and follow the guidelines the awards team will be sure to help you ^^
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
The place to request badges is here actually! If you read the op and follow the guidelines the awards team will be sure to help you ^^
I read we can apply here to have one extra medal :)
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I read we can apply here to have one extra medal :)
Yes, that is true, but you are too new of a member and don't meet the requirement for the free badge! You have to have joined before member number 495, and you are in the 800s so it wouldn't work :c but you still have over 100 messages so you can request a badge with that in the thread I linked you! ^^
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes, that is true, but you are too new of a member and don't meet the requirement for the free badge! You have to have joined before member number 495, and you are in the 800s so it wouldn't work :c but you still have over 100 messages so you can request a badge with that in the thread I linked you! ^^
I asked for one there ! I am sad 😢
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I asked for one there ! I am sad 😢
Aww don't be sad! The opportunity for free badges might come up again! And also if you post often, you'll be able to earn them anyways!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Aww don't be sad! The opportunity for free badges might come up again! And also if you post often, you'll be able to earn them anyways!
I don’t know if I post often but I am impatient 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread