- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,060
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
hm can i just get them for free?…….without doing anything![]()
Nope, I had to do it myself.
maybe it can mow itself.
There was an article about some man from thailand or so who was mowing his lawn and it had some crazy malfunction where something exploded and he got hit by some parts so badly, that they cut off his penis and he died from itI’ll do it, I do not know how to operate a lawn mower so I may lose a few toes in the process
Wow, ummm... What did you do to his lawn mower?!There was an article about some man from thailand or so who was mowing his lawn and it had some crazy malfunction where something exploded and he got hit by some parts so badly, that they cut off his penis and he died from it![]()
Don't be sillyWow, ummm... What did you do to his lawn mower?!![]()