10k mesages!! (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,109
Reactions Received
13,740
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,165
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe I made it this far :kokorohappy:

It's honestly thanks to you guys since I feel comfortable being active here.
I truly appreciate everyone who interacts with me in my threads or replies.

I'm definitely here to stay and continue :sakUwu:​
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
lovely congrats to you
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,851
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,184
Reactions Received
46,851
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,690
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats, Pinkie! it took me almost two years to reach that milestone. I was really shy at first bc I had a history of joining toxic (and nontoxic TURNED toxic) forums.
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,109
Reactions Received
13,740
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,165
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats, Pinkie! it took me almost two years to reach that milestone. I was really shy at first bc I had a history of joining toxic (and nontoxic TURNED toxic) forums.
Thank you so much!! I understand because I thought it was going to be hard for me to interactive since coming from Twitter. I'm happy you were able to overcome as well :izhug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,109
Reactions Received
13,740
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,165
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
CONGRATS!! hope to see you and your excellent taste (2nd gen is superior) around for 10k more :pepeheart:
Thank you so much!! Absolutely going to continue the 2nd gen superiority agenda :wendyface:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread