- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
y e sthank you sweetie
everyone should anticipate the comeback
y e sthank you sweetie
everyone should anticipate the comeback
thank youCongrats
40K reaction score coming soon too.
mom be slayingthank you![]()
and yess. 40k reaction is next
She really didn't tag either of usmom be slaying![]()
I didn’t tag anyoneShe really didn't tag either of us![]()
ikr?She really didn't tag either of us![]()
I knowI didn’t tag anyone
Did you tag me when you reached 10K?ikr?![]()
I....I thinkI know
Did you tag me when you reached 10K?![]()
I....I think![]()
OFC!
Tag me when you hit 15K, it should happen soon with your speed![]()
You've been posting since you were a fetus in your mom's wombOFC!
and in my defense, you weren't my appa back then sooo![]()
SOWWWWYYYYYou've been posting since you were a fetus in your mom's womb![]()
First person, promiseLol it's okay xD
I know I'll be on the 15K thread![]()