Appreciation (10k special) Congratulate me and I'll post u an anime op that reminds me of you :) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We'll both slow tf down after the tournament and I'll keep my place safe :rosesmug:
But congrats Ig, very cool :sakUwu:
Who knows, maybe i will start sajaeging with forum games after the tournament :gyuripout:

It's gotta be sth with bit of humor, with bit of edge

(have you seen it :dubuthink:)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who knows, maybe i will start sajaeging with forum games after the tournament :gyuripout:

It's gotta be sth with bit of humor, with bit of edge

(have you seen it :dubuthink:)
Omg Baccano is perfect yass :sj_weary:

Isaac Miria OTP :sanapray:

This is like a hybrid of Tarantino/Guy Ritchie movie in anime form so I love it lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Omg Baccano is perfect yass :sj_weary:

Isaac Miria OTP :sanapray:

This is like a hybrid of Tarantino/Guy Ritchie movie in anime form so I love it lol.
Baccano is one of my long term favs too, perfect blend of humor and violence :lisalaugh: It's definitely Tarantino esque!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Baccano is one of my long term favs too, perfect blend of humor and violence :lisalaugh: It's definitely Tarantino esque!
Ayy it's nice you linked that to me :icgyu:
It's been some years since I saw it lol.

Here's an anime OP from me to you, something slice of life-ish I guess but with a twist :wimwim:

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ayy it's nice you linked that to me :icgyu:
It's been some years since I saw it lol.

Here's an anime OP from me to you, something slice of life-ish I guess but with a twist :wimwim:

I have actually seen it, and I watched the live action too. Such chill show and made me want to try out various drinks even if i'm not much of drinker :jisoosmh:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have actually seen it, and I watched the live action too. Such chill show and wanted me to try out various drinks even if i'm not much of drinker :jisoosmh:
LMAO you shouldn't expect irl things to be as good as in anime tho lmao.
I remember when I tried ramen just coz it looked good in Naruto :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LMAO you shouldn't expect irl things to be as good as in anime tho lmao.
I remember when I tried ramen just coz it looked good in Naruto :lisalaugh:
Why anime makes everything look unbelievably good :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Esp sports lmao, anime baseball/basketball/football is :sj_weary:
Basically sports, but with super powers, power ups and power of friendship! :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Basically sports, but with super powers, power ups and power of friendship! :haylul:
Kuroko no Basuke tho, when they go into the zone :sj_weary:
Akashi basically had the Sharingan lmao.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kuroko no Basuke tho, when they go into the zone :sj_weary:
Akashi basically had the Sharingan lmao.
Definitely, it got pretty hilarious especially for someone who had been doing some basketball xd

Have you seen/read Prince of Tennis? They get pretty extra in that one too.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely, it got pretty hilarious especially for someone who had been doing some basketball xd

Have you seen/read Prince of Tennis? They get pretty extra in that one too.
I know of Prince of Tennis but never got around to watch lmao. I can imagine tho :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread