- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
making the most of distancing.............
I really enjoyed the songmaking the most of distancing.............
RINKA IS MY FAVOURITE MEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAHI LOVE RINKA I NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND ALL RELATED AHHHHHHH
"fangirl moded"
THEN I MUST HAVE THE TASTERINKA IS MY FAVOURITE MEMBER AAAAAAAAAAAAH![]()
![]()
![]()
of course you have, she is one of the main vocalist along with Megu and JuriTHEN I MUST HAVE THE TASTE
i love here voice and her face is so kawaii AHHHHHHHHHHHHof course you have, she is one of the main vocalist along with Megu and Juri
she is the smallest memberi love here voice and her face is so kawaii AHHHHHHHHHHHH
it is their newest song, btw you can watch a live from them on their official channelthis is an amazing song tbh, didnt expect![]()
![]()
i need them live stages !![]()
![]()