Appreciation 16 years ago Girls’ Generation released ‘Genie’ (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
pop perfection <3 2nd gen girl groups are just the best

but also is it my laptop glitching or does this post have the katseye highlight medley posted instead of the genie mv? :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
pop perfection <3 2nd gen girl groups are just the best

but also is it my laptop glitching or does this post have the katseye highlight medley posted instead of the genie mv? :haylul:
2nd gen is always in my heart!!
It was not a glitch but a mistake on my end it is fixed :runrunrun:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,246
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,594
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I must admit I thought it was released in the summer of 2010. :nekosweat:
I remember how I had downloaded all performances I could find of Genie, even the iconic rooftop one. That song was so magical to me. :kittylove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread