This era will always be a staple in K-pop history :sanapray: @Wonderful
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,698 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 22 September 2024 #1 This era will always be a staple in K-pop history @Wonderful
StarrySky Joined 27 August 2024 Messages 441 Reactions Received 433 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,368 Fandom Zerose Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 22 September 2024 #2 *fingers dancing* I want nobody nobody but chuuuuu....I want nobody nobody but chuuu. Those were the days 🥰🥰🥰
*fingers dancing* I want nobody nobody but chuuuuu....I want nobody nobody but chuuu. Those were the days 🥰🥰🥰
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,186 Reactions Received 10,247 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 51,482 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 22 September 2024 #3