- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
17 YEARS AGO HOLY SHIT
I cannot stress that hard enough. What a timeless classic
I'm With You is my favorite from the albumOh man, what a throwback. She definitely helped me through my teenage years when I had my depressive phases.
Losing Grip is my favourite song from that album. And I remember fan-made I'm With You video that was about stray animals. ;;
This was more than 12 years ago, though.
I think it's the best album from her simply because you can relate so much to the lyrics of the songs. You can actually feel that teenage angst. ;;I'm With You is my favorite from the albumHer albums were so great. Aged like wine
![]()