18+ [18+] Is sex overrated? (1 Viewer)

Is sex overrated?

  • Yes

  • No

  • It's underrated

  • It's both at the same time


Results are only viewable after voting.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Well idk what to tell you. It wasn't bad per se. But it wasn't as good as everyone hyped it up to be. That being said, I've never done it with a dude, only with girls so maybe that's why I didn't think much of it? Idk man it was okay.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well idk what to tell you. It wasn't bad per se. But it wasn't as good as everyone hyped it up to be. That being said, I've never done it with a dude, only with girls so maybe that's why I didn't think much of it? Idk man it was okay.
You just need a hot guy to do it with while listening to an iconic GG.:jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread