Appreciation [+18 to be safe] I would like to just take a moment... (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
... and just appreciate some Ravi lyrics, because some of you all are truly missing out.

DamnRa: (my personal fav)
To the rappers who
Try to get attention by
Writing lyrics degrading women
Each and every one of you
Should eat your dick like candy
Only chasing ass, what is this alien language


Tuxedo:
They call me ugly say what
They call you loser say what
They call me
Whatever whatever, what are you saying
Shut that mouth
I call myself beautiful
I call you sexy genius
No matter what anyone says
You can do whatever you want
You can party, you can be luxurious


Ghost:
For all you old-timers who
treated me coldly, saying I don’t have
enough fake enthusiasm. Verse cheers, raise your glasses
Drink up the success, there’s no chasers
Even if I don’t act like I know
My attitude is always learning
A human blessing in disguise
Don’t judge me with your standards yeah


White or black, white or black
This society has no middle
Sometimes being split with bad things
Facing the severe reality, still ballin
You all thought I was someone you could pick on
But in the end, your eyes glaze over
and your ears are prickled up
It’s my dream to raise the value of my stars,
to be recognized as someone different
Put some foam in your mouth and fight me
Try to kill my mentality that fights and thirsts
You just talk a loud game
and even though you go out every Friday night
Your results show that you have no audience in front of you


Nirvana: (please don't question the last part of this one lmao)
Now look at me
If you’re looking for perfection

I finally realized
I should love myself
For others to love me too
I don’t expect love from everyone
I just need to love myself
As much as myself
Woo I love fuckin’ myself yeah
Woo I love fuckin’ myself yeah


Where Am I:
I won’t match my eyes with everyone else’s anymore
Even if a storm comes, I’ll stand in the middle
And throw up my middle finger, fuck you
I have no time to stop
On my shoulders are the houses and tables of my family
I don’t have money to feed my future children
So I still need to move
Even when the moon puts the day to sleep
I need to open my eyes wide



and there's a ton more cause this dude has too many songs written and copyrighted under his name lmao
(he's legitimately top 3 in most copyrighted songs, istg, I'm proud of my boy :maheart: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread