- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
For A.C.E definitely their 'Make It Nasty' Choreo
They used a censored version tho but it's still pretty obvious which meaning the song has,
They used a censored version tho but it's still pretty obvious which meaning the song has,
Ah, yeah bitch make it nasty
Tongue down the throat while the other bitch gaggin'
Bottles in the basket pills in the plastic
She gonna do drugs but we don't do acid
Fuckin' on the mattress, hear the bed spring
Ain't nothin' better, it's the best thing
Got a China bitch, straight from Beijing
Pussy so tight all she do is scream
Oh, bend it over make it touch your toe
I like how she merry go round, round the pole
Hoes, ah, open close I like when my bitches don't wear no clothes
Is hot up in this muthafucka' re- re- reload
Gangstas in this muthafucka we got this sold
T, T, T-Raw when I walk in the door
Bitches they know, yeah bitches they know, ah
Tongue down the throat while the other bitch gaggin'
Bottles in the basket pills in the plastic
She gonna do drugs but we don't do acid
Fuckin' on the mattress, hear the bed spring
Ain't nothin' better, it's the best thing
Got a China bitch, straight from Beijing
Pussy so tight all she do is scream
Oh, bend it over make it touch your toe
I like how she merry go round, round the pole
Hoes, ah, open close I like when my bitches don't wear no clothes
Is hot up in this muthafucka' re- re- reload
Gangstas in this muthafucka we got this sold
T, T, T-Raw when I walk in the door
Bitches they know, yeah bitches they know, ah