Official 1st batch pre remake voting (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What are the first batch of cards released?
If you go to the first page of the request card thread you can see all the batches and what cards are in them. Or the form here lists them all
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I forgot to revote for this.

I'm voting for:
EVERGLOW
SHINEE - everyone except Jonghyun
SEVENTEEN

Groups I stan that I'm not voting for:
BLACKPINK - I like their commons a lot and don't see a need to change them.
NU'EST - same as above
NCT - I don't even have all the cards but Taeil looks good in his so why change it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread