Appreciation 1st user to complete EXO! Many many thanks! (2 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Here is my magnum opus and the collection I am most proud of so far:

1609613346872.png
1609613352646.png
1609613357606.png
1609613362294.png
1609613367254.png
1609613371790.png
1609613376472.png
1609613380839.png
1609613387505.png
1609613464946.png
1609613392276.png
1609613395971.png


Here is my long list of thank yous:
Cards Team: This was unbelievable luck! Xiumin, Luhan, and Sehun thank you!
@Reo - For my beautiful Baekhyun and Kris
@Xeulgi - For my leader Suho <3
@bulletproof - For the talented amazing Lay <3
@yellowcoat - For our dad Chen and tall bean Chanyeol!!!
@Ozymandias - For his FAVORITE member Kai uwu owo
@Drew_B and @OnlyCalB For the long awaited Tao oof
@Suzy @PrideInBaek @eclipsoul - For the long and viciously fought for D.O.! OMG!

@Lovely_Cornchips FOR PUTTING THE ENERGY OF EXO INTO THE UNIVERSE TO SUMMON THESE CARDS

I couldn't have completed this set without all of you <3
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Congrats! so well deserved! I was rooting for you (I mean for everyone who deserved to win, of course!) in that Mafia Game because I knew you´d ask for D. O. ♥

I´m superproud that I could help! ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Thanks, yellow very much! I'd appreciate any and all help because oof I want EXO lol

:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
I´m down to that! but I need to keep notes or something. I´d like to help as much as I can but all my cards I could get go to:
NCT cards for @Vikki
Ateez cards for @Yili and @Wingfrost
Vixx and SNSD cards for @SHlNEE
Dreamcatcher card for @OnlyCalB
Suga for @Wingfrost
and Exo for you? ♥

I keep getting crappy cards, but no no, that doesn´t scare me :D.

so about those cards for me .... nagh, I´ll wait. my life is too boring :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh sure I´ve forgotten @Drew_B and his (f)x cards, but I think he doesn´t mind as he is in a oblivious bliss after having two cards already :D
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I´m down to that! but I need to keep notes or something. I´d like to help as much as I can but all my cards I could get go to:
NCT cards for @Vikki
Ateez cards for @Yili and @Wingfrost
Vixx and SNSD cards for @SHlNEE
Dreamcatcher card for @OnlyCalB
Suga for @Wingfrost
and Exo for you? ♥

I keep getting crappy cards, but no no, that doesn´t scare me :D.

so about those cards for me .... nagh, I´ll wait. my life is too boring :D.
I'll reserve and save my BB cards for you! Don't worry and I'd love for that to be a thing, if not EXO, 4minute at least (I already have 2 of the members)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'll reserve and save my BB cards for you! Don't worry and I'd love for that to be a thing, if not EXO, 4minute at least (I already have 2 of the members)
we´ll get there, I´m sure ♥. one step at a time. you see @eclipsoul keeps getting all those boy group cards that she doesn´t want while the rest of us are desperate to get :D.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips FOR PUTTING THE ENERGY OF EXO INTO THE UNIVERSE TO SUMMON THESE CARDS

YOU'RE WELCOME THANK YOU!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratz! Such a great looking set.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I made this set :sj_weary:

CONGRATS!

I hope I’m next but I barely even post these days T_T
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread