- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I-sdhjfjjgla yall I really linked a youtube video I-
Edit: the link is fixed lol![]()
LMAOOO
I-sdhjfjjgla yall I really linked a youtube video I-
Edit: the link is fixed lol![]()
I listened to it all earlier today, I loved it too! It was soooo goodIm too lazy to click on the anon.
So
Anyways
I just finished listening to zelo's new album and i love it soooooo much
TeaDefine you mood with an emoji
This one is me rn because I have 2 pictures I have to stay up all night to finish drawing because I procrastinated for a whole ass month: 😖
I got 623282927 so coolHow old are u?
224 ÷ 8 ÷ 2 = my age
SIS, IT TATSES BETTER LIKE THAT NGLConfession: I eat kisses (candy) with the wrapper still on
BITCH SKSKSKSKSK WTF NO DONT DO THAT EYE-
Oh my lord- DaniI got 623282927 so cool
Hun, I’m a math whiz. Ur 3535’uejtyeryiyerutkury years oldOh my lord- Dani
Stop you're gonna confuse everyone- skskksksHun, I’m a math whiz. Ur 3535’uejtyeryiyerutkury years old