2 Baddies Pulls (Target Exclusive Preorder ver.) (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
They came a day early :pepeheart:
20220921_114213.jpg


YAY FOR DOUBLE TAEYONG
YAY FOR MY 2ND MOON TAEIL

:ankha::ankha::ankha:

I'm satisfied with this a lot. Since I have duplicate albums my plan is to make a mood wall of the photos in the album, probably only my biases of the group. Ill have to let you guys know how that goes.

People who may be interested:
@Vikki @Rikai @Yili @Jewel

Are there any Jaehyun stans on this forum? I've never met one here but Jaehyun seems to like me this time.​
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
JAEHYUN STAN HERE!!! man I want this album
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Love
Reactions: Day1 and Yili
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
They came a day early :pepeheart:
20220921_114213.jpg


YAY FOR DOUBLE TAEYONG
YAY FOR MY 2ND MOON TAEIL

:ankha::ankha::ankha:

I'm satisfied with this a lot. Since I have duplicate albums my plan is to make a mood wall of the photos in the album, probably only my biases of the group. Ill have to let you guys know how that goes.

People who may be interested:
@Vikki @Rikai @Yili @Jewel

Are there any Jaehyun stans on this forum? I've never met one here but Jaehyun seems to like me this time.​
TYSM for tagging me :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Jaehyun is my bias wrecker. Yuta is my bias. And Haechan is like a mini bias wrecker XD
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread