- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Since this was released
Feels like it's been such a short time till then.
They've grown so much in these 2 years and just released another bop recently.
Can't wait for them to finally promote it on music shows as well.
I'm so happy that I discovered A.C.E because they fill up a part of my K-Pop experience that to me doesn't really exists anywhere else besides with them. One of the most versatile rookie groups already. I don't think I'll ever find a group as equally talented in all areas as them and they are just one amazing Unit instead of some members shining while some other don't get any spotlight. While they aren't the only BG who dresses in a more fluid style of male and female clothing they are the ones who are doing it the best, it just feels so normal and casual with them compared to others who wear it for like only the concept and like one comeback while A.C.E is pretty much doing it all the time. Not only the clothing but their styling in general from accessories to make-up to clothing as they are heavily participating in their styling as well.
They haven't disappointed me with anything so far and if they continue like this I don't see myself from ever dropping them or lowering them on my bias list as long as I'll still be into K-Pop.
So if you still don't stan them you should definitely check them out because you won't regret doing it.
@Yolks @Vikki @baekk @margoto @ForgottenSoul @goyo @RainbowDevil @Nightshade @maruif @Crackhead @KimTaehyung @GoldenBunny @LeeriaYa @TwentyOneJongdae @baekk @Wingfrost @Lovely_Cornchips @mysteric @blurryface
Feels like it's been such a short time till then.
They've grown so much in these 2 years and just released another bop recently.
Can't wait for them to finally promote it on music shows as well.
I'm so happy that I discovered A.C.E because they fill up a part of my K-Pop experience that to me doesn't really exists anywhere else besides with them. One of the most versatile rookie groups already. I don't think I'll ever find a group as equally talented in all areas as them and they are just one amazing Unit instead of some members shining while some other don't get any spotlight. While they aren't the only BG who dresses in a more fluid style of male and female clothing they are the ones who are doing it the best, it just feels so normal and casual with them compared to others who wear it for like only the concept and like one comeback while A.C.E is pretty much doing it all the time. Not only the clothing but their styling in general from accessories to make-up to clothing as they are heavily participating in their styling as well.
They haven't disappointed me with anything so far and if they continue like this I don't see myself from ever dropping them or lowering them on my bias list as long as I'll still be into K-Pop.
So if you still don't stan them you should definitely check them out because you won't regret doing it.
@Yolks @Vikki @baekk @margoto @ForgottenSoul @goyo @RainbowDevil @Nightshade @maruif @Crackhead @KimTaehyung @GoldenBunny @LeeriaYa @TwentyOneJongdae @baekk @Wingfrost @Lovely_Cornchips @mysteric @blurryface