2 Month Anniversary Anon! (Featuring @kuroyuri) (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
no, the "home cooked meal" part mom
Makes sense baby, makes sense!

If you ever happen to come to Estonia, look forward to my wonderful boiled potatoes with pork and cucumber sauce!
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Makes sense baby, makes sense!

If you ever happen to come to Estonia, look forward to my wonderful boiled potatoes with pork and cucumber sauce!
I’m going to Romania in August, that’s as close as I can get
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
You can see the future! I know the day will come when WayV sells 10 million copies of a single album!

One day it will happen! I know it!
You could say I see the vision
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fav. twice song?
currently, it's stuck in my head <3

how do i get a lot of likes?
post a lot!

ur my main hoe
love you too @crybaby <3

your best kps friend?
uhhhhh, this is hard lol, @Yolks probably <3

blackyuri...is that a reference to something?
you translated one part correctly! yuri is lily in japanese, black is sunmi's noir translated, and i was listening to is when I changed my name, and lilies are on my fav. flowers!
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
fav. twice song?
currently, it's stuck in my head <3

how do i get a lot of likes?
post a lot!

ur my main hoe
love you too @crybaby <3

your best kps friend?
uhhhhh, this is hard lol, @Yolks probably <3

blackyuri...is that a reference to something?
you translated one part correctly! yuri is lily in japanese, black is sunmi's noir translated, and i was listening to is when I changed my name, and lilies are on my fav. flowers!
lob you :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread