News 2 New NCT members (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
3J are deffo getting a fixed unit + OT9 WayV is probably gonna be a thing!
If I don't get OT9 WayV I will actually riot, I am not kidding about this.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! LET ONE OF THEM BE YOUNGER THAN JISUNG!!!
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:​
An 03-liner isn't that unreasonable to ask for, so PLEEEAAAAASEEEEE
Actually I would be fine with an 02-liner as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
What if the new unit is 3J + RenLe + the newbies???
Also what tf is this power of NCT, I know literally nothing about Shotaro and Sungchan but I'm already in love and anticipating!
It's like...... It kinds feels like what getting a new sibling is like!

You've never met them, you know nothing about them.... but YOU CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM AND TO GET TO KNOW THEM
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Also what tf is this power of NCT, I know literally nothing about Shotaro and Sungchan but I'm already in love and anticipating!
It's like...... It kinds feels like what getting a new sibling is like!

You've never met them, you know nothing about them.... but YOU CANNOT WAIT FOR THEM AND TO GET TO KNOW THEM
Our babies!!!:umjicry::umjicry::umjicry:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
If one of them really is like Jisung-aged or younger I'm just........
I REALLY want a new baby to coo over
They probably won't look baby-ish because they'll need to fit in with the other members but it doesn't matter as long as their maknae line!!!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They probably won't look baby-ish because they'll need to fit in with the other members but it doesn't matter as long as their maknae line!!!
Nooooo they can look babieee
yes they can
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
IM READY LETS GO PLS BE 98' LINER SM U COWARDS GIVE JUNGWOO BUDDIES
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread