Woah new members are so unexpected. Usually there's news within the fandom that new members would be debuting but we literally got nothing this time!
I wonder what's happening with the new Korean trainee. SM is probably preparing for a Japanese unit but we don't have any Korean members in WayV so I doubt there will be one in the J group either. So either he's super young and SM is going to add him to Dream (which I didn't think was happening anymore) or they're making a new Korean unit. Either way I'm excited to see what they come up with and I can't wait to see them!
Either:
1) New unit with Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung + newbies and RenLe join WayV
OR
2) Remaining Dream members make new fixed unit with newbies.
I think number one is more likely, there is also the possibility of RenLe not joining WayV and forming a second Chinese unit as Lee Soo Man has said he has been going on recruiting trips to China for a new boy group.