2 pictures that show the human aging process (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he still looks good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes sir i loved him in lo senito
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
This is why I’m going really retreat into a cave and never come out at 25
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and Shimmer
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ah this makes me think of how life itself is so fleeting and fragile, appearances and youth even more so.. I understand humans are visual creatures, but imagine living in a society which would act in less shallow ways and celebrate the beauty and the kindness of the soul, now that'd be something hehe.. I doubt it will ever happen, but I think we'd all be so much happier if it did (just thoughts and not directed towards anyone just to be clear lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima and Shimmer
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ah this makes me think of how life itself is so fleeting and fragile, appearances and youth even more so.. I understand humans are visual creatures, but imagine living in a society which would act in less shallow ways and celebrate the beauty and the kindness of the soul, now that'd be something hehe.. I doubt it will ever happen, but I think we'd all be so much happier if it did (just thoughts and not directed towards anyone just to be clear lol)
I agree about that, the post isn't directed to drag or hate on heechul, i think he still looks lovely for his age. we are all are going to age.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread