I love the girlies :wendyface:
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 20 August 2024 #1 I love the girlies Reactions: Moguri, Yerichu and owo
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 20 August 2024 #2 love dive Reactions: Moguri
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,232 Reactions Received 17,150 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,529 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 20 August 2024 #3 it was perfect, it was legendary, it was a time to be alive. just as the universe intended Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,057 Reactions Received 98,829 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,151 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 20 August 2024 #4 yay! But I if look at the current charts, not too much has actually changed