@SugaRush
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 1 November 2019 #1 @SugaRush Reactions: Willow, jasque and MinSquishy
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 1 November 2019 #2 @YouNiceKeepGoin Reactions: MinSquishy
DrowningFishy Joined 23 June 2019 Messages 1,759 Reactions Received 10,279 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 November 2019 #3 @SugaRush Reactions: MinSquishy and YouNiceKeepGoin
svlc69 Joined 24 January 2020 Messages 2 Reactions Received 5 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 January 2020 #4 👋 Reactions: MinSquishy and YouNiceKeepGoin
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 24 January 2020 #5 svlc69 said: 👋 Click to expand... My Friend! What's up Reactions: MinSquishy
MinSquishy Joined 30 March 2019 Messages 5,067 Reactions Received 15,900 Location 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Squoosh ♡ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they / them Ship @ParkSeonghwaaa Wreck @itzybitzyblink 24 January 2020 #6 Why I got 50 people mentioning me, and @DrowningFishy WHYYYYYYYYYYY! Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
svlc69 Joined 24 January 2020 Messages 2 Reactions Received 5 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 January 2020 #7 What is there to do next? I'm a little kettle here Reactions: jasque, MinSquishy and YouNiceKeepGoin
YouNiceKeepGoin Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 2,326 Reactions Received 7,732 Location TXT's Hair Line Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Wreck @SakinoSweety 24 January 2020 #8 svlc69 said: What is there to do next? I'm a little kettle here Click to expand... I'll start a coversation with you!~ Reactions: MinSquishy
svlc69 said: What is there to do next? I'm a little kettle here Click to expand... I'll start a coversation with you!~