- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes I am counting
if it makes you feel better my birthday is in 15 days lol 😂
Really soon!Mine is in less than a week.
31st?you share a birthday with my Uncle Jim (dad's brother), and my dad's birthday (and my half birthday) is the day after!
Oh, my birthday is March 1st, so the halfway mark and dad's birthday is September 1st. Sorry, I counted nineteen days from today, which is the 12th here.31st?
I was born on 31stOh, my birthday is March 1st, so the halfway mark and dad's birthday is September 1st. Sorry, I counted nineteen days from today, which is the 12th here.
^ Ooh this tooMine is in less than a week.
Not counting the days, though.^ Ooh this too