200 checks of kps? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Love, you literally have the "most dedicated user" banner :icgyu:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I installed a productivity addon yesterday.......... and it just told me I had check kps 200 times. So according to it, I'm addicted?
:dubuthink:
Lol 200 times within 24/48 hours? Thats insane, i could never reach that even though i like this place :jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Lol 200 times within 24/48 hours? Thats insane, i could never reach that even though i like this place :jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
Since today 11:00AM (0KST). I have been testing it, so I blocked KPS from 5:00 to 10:30 today. Just today since I have had no problems focusing on what I need to do in the mornings. But just from that time, I get on KPS the rest of the day. I'm thinking on using it to make some more time for the afternoons.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread