News 200 infected apps were detected in the Play Store! (1 Viewer)

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
google-play-store-güvenlik-e1550471280886.jpg

Cyber scammers use many methods to install malicious applications. These methods allow you to infiltrate your device's important files and contents without even knowing it. Moreover, these methods not only fool users, but also some developers can be a victim of these methods. More than 200 applications were detected in Play Store.​

PS: I've came across multiple applications with viruses myself!
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
If it's a verified App then it shouldn't be infected, should it?
That's what it's supposed to be, but some apps clearly go unnoticed, let go or the security level of the Play Store is low.
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Ooof. Not gonna download anything any time soon then.
It's an overexaggeration, out of the tons of apps only 200 were detected, but then again there can be more apps that weren't identified to have been infected, nontheless, I don't think the apps that weren't identified are big in numbers anyway, but you sure have to keep in mind when installing apps from the Play Store and be careful, this is one of the cases that show you the importance of having at least one trusted anti virus program.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
are you still dealing with those pop ups on your phone?
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Unrelated but I see Pokemon Go and :pepecross::pepecross::pepecross:
Oof, remember those nightmares days?! @_@
Thank God we got rid of Pokémon Go at least...

Also now that I noticed Pokémon Go, I realized that the image is way too old :O
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof, remember those nightmares days?! @_@
Thank God we got rid of Pokémon Go at least...

Also now that I noticed Pokémon Go, I realized that the image is way too old :O
I hear quite a few people still play it :pepecross:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread