A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 May 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji and xdreamsandflames
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 May 2020 #2 notthatmarko said: Click to expand... and where excatly are the eng subs ? Reactions: yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 10 May 2020 #3 _Nana_ said: and where excatly are the eng subs ? Click to expand... Huh. I swear they were there yesterday Reactions: yeji
_Nana_ said: and where excatly are the eng subs ? Click to expand... Huh. I swear they were there yesterday
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 May 2020 #4 notthatmarko said: Huh. I swear they were there yesterday Click to expand... probably they deleted it, still thank you for sharing ! Reactions: yeji
notthatmarko said: Huh. I swear they were there yesterday Click to expand... probably they deleted it, still thank you for sharing !
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 10 May 2020 #5 ayy thanks for sharing